Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's to eat...

One more day! I'm excited.

So what's a person to eat? Well with the fat shredder portion of the program it's high protein and low carb.

So for Monday my menu consists of:

Breakfast:
Egg white omelet
Whey Protein drink w/8oz of 2% milk

Snack:
Protein bar

Lunch:
2 cups of salad w/dressing
2 cups cottage cheese

Snack:
Whey protein drink w/8oz of 2% milk

Dinner:
Baked Italian chicken
Squash
Corn bread
Strawberries

And after the workout a recovery drink.

I know you might be saying that isn't a lot of food and you have to live on protein drinks and salads. It is a lot of food really (compared to what I normally eat) and it works out to only 2170 calories. 620 calories from fat. 69g of fat total. 248g of protein and 134g of carbs.

And as far as the protein drinks I have many days where I don't have any protein drinks at all. They aren't bad though. Some of the times I have the protein drinks they're actually going to be smoothies with fresh fruit.

Besides I'm going to be on the road tomorrow for most of the day so I needed to have things to eat I don't have to cook.

Just remember you should never be hungry. But you shouldn't be stuffed either. Eat slow and enjoy the food.

No comments: