Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Counting down..

So the basement has been set up for my P90X workouts. I'll be posting before and after pictures here shortly. There's just a little more I want to do down there. I had to set up down there because we live in an older house. I don't think the neighbors would appreciate hearing me jumping up and down. Besides that the doorways have the old crown molding that the pull-up bar would have issues with. So I'm going to mount a piece of pipe between the floor joists in the basement. Where there's a will there's a way. /smile

And today my P90X showed up. So now I have real motivation to get things done. Tomorrow and Friday I'll be finishing up in the basement and buying some things that I need - resistance bands, pads for the floor, food, etc.

So by this weekend I hope to be all set to start. My deadline to start is Monday.

Ummm Kendra? That means you need to be ready too! We're doing this together, right? /smile

Pictures to come...

Jack

No comments: