Feeling great today. Again plenty of energy through the day after this morning's workout.
Food for the day -
recovery drink after this morning.
Breakfast - protein drink
Snack - Protein bar
Lunch - what was left of the Teriyaki beef.
Snack - protein drink - tried something new. Had 35g of protein with like 10g of carbs. Was really good. Waiting to get my Shakeology though. (Check it out and if you're interested let me know.)
Dinner - small piece of steak, baked potato and mixed vegetables.
I know some of you might be wondering about all the protein drinks and bars. I'm sort of on a cleanse routine at the moment. I am taking a packed multi-vitamin Activit every day and I still add actual food to my day. I'm watching my caloric intake to make sure I'm where I should be. I also eat fruits and veggies. So I'm getting everything I need but keeping the carbs down to almost nothing. For example to other day I took in about 1800 calories. My protein intake was around 240g but my carbs were way down around 50g. I'm not worried about too much protein because any extra protein my body doesn't need just passes through and isn't stored.
It'll be so much easier with Shakeology. It's really meant as a meal replacement.
Great day and great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment